Denise Goldberg's blog

Fells, lakes, wonder
A visit to England's Lake District

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Me too, me too!

Rover said he's coming too. He says that he still prefers biking, but he thought that hiking in Death Valley was pretty cool. Oh, you haven't met Rover? He jumped into my panniers in Vermont just after I started my cross-country adventure back in 2002, and he's been traveling with me ever since.



Hey all - this is Rover! England? I went to Ireland with Denise back in 2003, and we haven't crossed the Atlantic Ocean since then. Wow! now I get to go to England too! I've asked Denise to bring her baby camera for me to play with; this dSLR is kind of clunky for me. After all, it's bigger than I am.

Oh, Denise just reminded me that I should tell you that I'll probably write part of this journal too. If you see slanty writing, those are my words. It's really funny, it wasn't until last year that I decided to jump in and help Denise with the writing. Sometimes she has a day when the words just don't flow, and I discovered that I like playing with words too. So please join Denise and me as we wander.